Harvest Moon DS (U)(E)
Writers certainly got creative with this game. Now you have a Witch Princess! And she’s cast a spell on the Harvest Goddess and sprites that’s gotten out of hand. What started out as a mild prank has turned into a disaster, and now, as you raise livestock, tend to crops, and start a family, it’s up to you to seek out all 101 harvest sprites in hopes of saving Forget-me-not Valley and bringing it back to normal.
- Spend some hands-on time with your livestock and pets through interactive Touch Screen features!
- Raise cows, sheep, chickens and ducks
- Water and harvest an extensive variety of crops on your own or hire Harvest Sprites to lend a hand!
- Visit all the townsfolk and make new friends.
- Search for a wife and raise your own family with loads of potential girlfriends!
- Join in with local festivals and events all year round!
System: Nintendo DS
Genre: Role-Playing (RPG), Simulation
Perspective: 3rd-Person Perspective
ESRB Rating: [E] for Everyone (ages 6+)
March 17, 2005 (Japan)
September 12, 2006 (United States)
April 13, 2007 (Europe)
Other Information: Also called “Sprites Station,” in reference to its name in Japan, this game actually received much criticism upon release. Nonetheless, Harvest Moon DS has its share of fans, and might be worth buying for anyone who’s interested in their new, definitely original, storyline.
(New Filesonic & FileServe Download, all link are good. Checked OK. Password to extract is included in the file. )
Download Harvest Moon DS (U)